Further your career development with an industry recognised accreditation
Businesses operating in New Zealand are increasingly aware of the need to engage with accredited Health and Safety Professionals. New Zealand Institute of Safety Management bridges the gap between these businesses and Qualified Health Practitioners.
- Acknowledge your academic background and work based experience
- Professional membership pathway in conjunction with IOSH
- Access to the Latest Health and Safety Resources
- Fast Track your career with Accreditation by International Safety and Health bodies
- Apply for consideration to list on HASANZ once Graduate and Certified level is reached
CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES
REGULAR PEER NETWORKING FUNCTIONS
PRINCIPLE PARTNER OF IOSH
A UNIFIED VOICE FOR SAFETY MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
NZISM is your tool for continual improvement. Our members range from students to highly experienced professionals with a rich background in Health and Safety Management.
Reduce further safety hazards and have your workplace Health and Safety managed by a qualified professional.
SIGN UP NOW FOR ACCESS TO THE LATEST HEALTH & SAFETY RESOURCES
LATEST INDUSTRY NEWS
Chief Executive Officer’s Update
Selena Armstrong accepted the role as Chief Executive Officer with effect from 21 August 2017.
Read Selena’s latest update here
NZISM Grading List
View a list of NZISM graded members here
NZISM Managers Blog
Greg Dearsly, NZISM National Manager, has been an active member of the organisation since 2001, including time as the Auckland branch manager and as a member of the NZISM Grading committee. He also served on the OHSIG Committee and is part of the current HASANZ leadership team.
Monthly Blog: Read the latest from Greg’s blog and find out what has been happening recently.
The HASANZ Register is now open for applications. To find out about the register and how to apply, read ‘All you need to know to apply for the HASANZ Register’. This will explain:
- What is the HASANZ Register?
- What are the benefits of being on the Register?
- What are the NZISM Registration Standards?
- What are the NZISM HASANZ Competency Criteria lists?
- What are the costs to be on the Register?
- How do I apply to be on the Register?
- What must I supply with my application?
- Who can I contact to get additional information?
Visit the NZISM HASANZ page here
Get full access to NZISM networking functions, branch events & career development tools
PRINCIPAL SPONSORS OF NZISM
NZISM PRINCIPAL COLLABORATORS
NZISM CORPORATE SUPPORTERS
We would like to thank the organisations that have supported us over the past year.
A company, organisation or other institute may show their support of NZISM. The current Corporate Supporters fee is $500.00 GST excl. per organization for 12 months. The following benefits apply:
- Your corporate logo and web link displayed on NZISM Corporate Supporter’s page
- Display the NZISM logo on your own company website
- Brand enhancement to internal and external stakeholders by showing alignment and support of NZISM
- Acknowledgement as a new Corporate Supporter of NZISM in our newsletter
- Receive an annual certificate confirming membership for display
- Receive newsletters/news updates sent out by the NZISM National Secretary
If you wish to become a Corporate Supported please provide your details to email@example.com