By NZISM Secretary
ACC is currently in the process of reviewing the AEP and are requesting input into enhancing the programme. Final programme due to be included in the 2020 Levy consultation.
As part of the Phase One co-design, there is going to be 4 drop-in sessions:
· Wellington: 20 May, 9am - 6pm, Wellesley Boutique Hotel (2-8 Maginnity Street, Wellington)
· Christchurch: 21 May, 9am - 6pm, Distinction Hotel (14 Cathedral Square, Christchurch)
· Auckland: 22 and 23 May, 9am - 6pm, Auckland Racing Club in Ellerslie (80 Ascot Avenue, Remuera, Auckland)
The purpose of these sessions are to:
· bring you and your people fully up to speed with the current thinking
· get input into the current thinking
· identify the key areas where more detailed work is required
Sessions are open to everyone interested in enhancing the AEP (workers, worker representatives, Accredited Employers, Third Party Administrators and other stakeholders).
Drop into a session at a time that suits you - stay for as short or long as you like. The ACC team will be on hand to speak with you, listen to and discuss your feedback and answer any questions.
If you are unable to attend a drop-in session, you can give feedback using the consultation website shapeyouracc.co.nz (available by EOD Fri 17 May).
Please ‘save the date’ in your calendar and share this invitation with your networks.
For specific questions about the drop-in sessions, please contact the team at email@example.com