Are you able to raise the profile of the NZISM to tertiary providers and inspire the next generation of health and safety professionals? Do you have a good knowledge of the INSPHO competency framework and an understanding of how to embed that meaningfully in course content? If so, this exciting opportunity is for you. NZISM is looking for a strong communicator with tertiary education industry experience to join their volunteer-based Senior Leadership Team in a new role that offers valuable exposure and is expected to involve 15-20 days work per year.
Voluntary - flexible 15-20 days per year.
Honoraria payments provided and redeemable expenses.
Integral part of the NZISM’s supportive Senior Leadership Team.
The Tertiary Educational Lead will develop and deliver an engagement strategy/business plan designed to:
· Raise the profile of the NZISM to all relevant tertiary providers and learners.
· Promote OH&S as an exciting career option for graduates.
· Define NZISM as the leading accreditation body within New Zealand.
· Increase NZISM’s engagement and participation in relevant tertiary education working groups.
· Encourage tertiary providers to consider the OH&S component across their entire spectrum of qualifications (eg Engineering, Business, Law, Medicine, Psychology etc.)
· Enhance the profile of the profession and especially the value of accredited OH&S professionals.
· Establish NZISM as the profession’s preferred professional membership organisation.
· Proven record in leading significant projects.
· Ability to foresee issues and plan for contingencies.
· Self-aware, resilient, curious and courageous
· Strong stakeholder/relationship management skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· OH&S risk management expertise.
· Tertiary education industry expertise.
Submit CV and covering letter to Selena Armstrong at email@example.com
Application end date 17/09/2019.