• Competitive salary and bonus potential
• Large scale, fast-moving manufacturing site
• Iconic NZ company with a well-established safety culture
Our food manufacturing client requires an experienced Health and Safety Advisor who will make a strong contribution to the Health and Safety team,
Our food manufacturing client requires an experienced Senior Health and Safety Advisor to join an established team. Reporting to the Health and Safety Manager you would be supporting operations across the site, demonstrating strong leadership. Previous experience of managing safety in a food manufacturing or FMCG environment would be highly desirable.
Communication will come easily to you, as will your clear and innovative delivery of Health and Safety. As a trusted senior advisor you will partner with operational leaders, building effective relationships. As the site is a Major Hazard Facility, there will be a specific focus on increasing awareness to the risk associated with this.
• Provide leadership to the Health and Safety team, acting in a management capacity when needed.
• Support culture change through coaching
• Plan and lead the implementation of health and safety strategies and systems, working to best practice model
• Provide oversight and technical expertise
• Monitor and audit compliance
Skills and experience required
• Excellent communication skillset – both written and oral
• Diploma in OHS or associated qualification required
• Influential, motivating – can-do attitude
• Great energy and engagement skillset
• Knowledge of MHF requirements or Process Safety would be advantageous
• Proactive and outcome focussed
Our client is a NZ major food manufacturing company with sites throughout the country. They are the recognised market leaders in the field with a strong international presence.
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format.
Applications are welcome from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Kelly Cotterell on 01 0805 9717 quoting reference #3708.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz