• Highly flexible working arrangements, WFH
• Contribute to a Mental Health Workplace initiative
• Knowledgeable team player willing to lead
Contribute to the development and implementation of strategic and operational safety and wellbeing initiatives.
About the company
High-performance organisation with a very clear purpose – to improve the wellbeing of all within their reach.
Growing rapidly, this organisation has the drive to transform the forestry and wood processing sector through modernisation, growing the domestic and international markets as well as supporting climate change.
About the role
This organisation is looking for someone who fits seamlessly into their team. The successful candidate will need to be humble, technically strong and can influence people in the right way. Effectively this is a busy standalone role (although still part of the larger Safety Team), responsible for supporting staff throughout the directorate.
The right candidate would need to have the know-how on incident investigations and Bowtie Analysis in this office-based role. The HSW Team lead is also in the process of rolling out a new Mentally Health Workplace initiative. It’s likely that you would be involved in the early stages of its development and implementation. Experience in this area would be useful.
The organisation offers a highly flexible approach to work, with flexible hours and WFH arrangements.
Skills and experience
You will be an outstanding and natural communicator, who has successfully led initiatives with integrity, working collaboratively in a Health, Safety and Wellbeing advisory role.
• A relevant Tertiary Qualification, with proven advisory experience
• Able to ensure compliance with health and safety legislation, promoting continuous improvement
• A natural leadership style and enjoy building meaningful and robust relationships
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skillset
• Able to compile plans and draw on multiple resources, highly collaborative by nature
• Contribute to Mental Wellbeing workplace initiative
• Compressed weeks
• Working from home options
• Flexible hours
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Kelly Cotterell on 021 0805 9717 quoting reference #3647.
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.
To apply directly to the edenfx website click here: https://edenfx.co.nz/job/senior-adviser-health-saf...
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People