We are seeking an experienced Project Manager, with great Business Development skills to lead us forward in a new venture.
Establishing Industry Sector Groups was a commitment in the Governments 2028 Health and Safety at Work Strategy and we developing a charter for the Transport Sector.
This Sector Group will be working closely with Industry to take a leadership position in the identification, prioritisation, of initiatives that will impact in the Transport sector.
You will be a key part of a small hard-working team in this dynamic organisation, this role provides advice and analysis on some innovative projects as well as making them happen through great communication and coordination. The role will also provide thought leadership to the Chief Executive and guidance to the sector.
In this role you will be required to:
· Develop and write reports & submissions
· Advise Executive Director, Governance Group and member associations
· Collaborate to develop and drive effective workplace development initiatives
· Lead initiatives & represent the organisation on joint working groups and at external meetings
· Determine best practice
· Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges and opportunities
· Work Collaboratively across the Retail Transport Sector to develop plans to resolve common issues
· Negotiation of Sponsorship & Partnership
· Efficient monitoring of effectiveness event investment
Experience Desired (but not essential):
· Transport sector
· Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with stakeholders in the Industry.
· Previous experience working on workforce development projects or working in the education sector
· Analysis of data
· Advising senior management
If you are interested - please apply by sending your CV to Claire@ShadesOfBlue.co.nz
You must have the right to work in NZ