This is an exciting position for someone with a combination of project management and business analyst skills to join a fast-growing organisation looking to create safer and healthier workplaces in New Zealand.
HASANZ is the representative body for workplace health and safety professionals and is a key player in the health and safety system. It currently has a number of initiatives you will be managing such as the implementation of a CRM system, leading workforce development initiatives and co-designing programmes with government agencies.
To be successful in this position you will be confident in:
- Developing project structure and reporting processes in a fit-for-purpose manner.
- Supporting discussions to shape a concept into a clear product and developing business cases.
- Working in a fast paced and busy environment.
- Providing solutions to issues supported by analysis and practical thinking.
- Developing sound relationships both internally and externally.
- Managing the HASANZ Register – a national, online register of verified health and safety professionals.
- Managing a range of projects which may have an IT component.
- Mentoring and advising on other ongoing initiatives, as required.
Knowledge of government policy and processes is desirable, as well as prior experience in workforce development. The ability to work with senior managers and external stakeholders is essential. If you have similar experience, we are keen to hear from you.
This is a full-time position.
For further information please contact Chris Hossell at People&Co, quoting job number 18778, phone 04 931 9480.