• Take the lead and contribute to exciting changes in Health, Safety and Wellbeing
• 18-month fixed term contract – significant experience required
• Plan, develop and deliver as a key influencer to achieve success
Work in collaboration with the HSW Business Partnering team to design and develop the Health and Safety Management System
This 18-month fixed term contract will suit a methodical and logical approach, and someone who has the energy and enthusiasm to bring together key stakeholders, engaging, influencing and encouraging accountability in providing successful Health, Safety and Wellbeing outcomes for agreed actions, in a timely manner.
A project leader with a good understanding of Health, Safety and Wellbeing programs would be highly suited to this position.
You will relish leading the way and implementing the new strategic direction, working with an experienced team of health and safety professionals and ensuring positive outcomes and actions for some critical work programmes that will materially change how HSW is managed.
Your experience will include project management, and a strong ability to keep the team on track through excellent relationship building and influencing skills.
• Review, design and develop Safety Management System
• Training needs analysis, including critical risk related requirements
• Development of specific training programs to lift capability
• Ensure monitoring and reporting framework is fit for purpose
• Tracking actions and agreed timeframes
• Engaging at all levels - both internal and external relationships
Skills and experience include:
• Tertiary qualification in safety, quality and training/education is desirable
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Practical knowledge of health and safety management system design and standards
• Significant experience in the development of training materials
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Suzanne Peden on 09 281 4702 quoting reference #3300.
To apply directly to the website click here:
Candidates must meet the immigration eligibility criteria to apply for this role – we welcome applications from returning Kiwis and those with the right to work.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People