• Development opportunity for junior level HSEQ professional
• Industry leading global organisation
• Competitive package and long-term career progression
Work for an industry leading, international organisation in this fantastic HSEQ development role
A global leader in contractor and supplier management is currently seeking a HSEQ coordinator to support their expanding operation in Australia and New Zealand. Based in Sydney CBD with flexible home working, this is an excellent development opportunity for a recently qualified safety professional with 1-3 years industry experience. Working with clients throughout the APAC region, there will be regular travel (post-Covid) and close collaborative working with New Zealand and US operations.
Working as part of an established team, this is a cross functional role suited to an up-and-coming HSEQ professional. In addition to providing HSE expertise to a new and existing client base you will also assist in account management and customer service activities. The role is suited to a highly motivated, confident individual with strong communication skills. The successful candidate will have the support of a wider global safety team and report to a Senior Safety Specialist.
• Provide HSEQ support and guidance to clients
• Complete desktop audits of client safety systems
• Research, develop and review safety protocols and legislation
• Support customer service activities
• Conduct advanced training on new products
• Ensure compliance to ISO 9001 and 27001, participating in Continual Improvement Programs
• Up to 25% national and international travel (Covid dependent)
Skills and experience
• Hold a formal HSEQ qualification. Degree level preferred but not essential
• 1+ years site level, practical safety experience
• Knowledge of Australian Safety legislation
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Able to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
This is a dynamic working environment with long term career opportunities. The business is based out of Dallas and they have enjoyed significant expansion in recent years.
• Opportunity to develop your career within a supportive international business
• Dynamic and varied role with regular travel
• Great benefits package
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via the edenfx website:
Applications are welcomed from Australian Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Duncan on +64 9281 2724 quoting reference #3264. Alternatively email email@example.com
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz