· New Zealand owned company with established global presence
· Manage HSEQ across two sites
· Supportive of continued professional development
Deliver first class support, assistance and knowledge on quality, health, safety and environmental management.
Reporting to and working alongside the Operations Manager to manage site health and safety as well as quality, you will continue to develop initiatives and build upon a good, solid safety culture.
As a newly established role, you will be the first point of contact for all matters quality, health and safety related. Working across both sites in Christchurch, you will deliver trainings and inductions; carry out risk assessments and inspections; quality management; and drive the development of health and safety across shop floor up to management level.
· Provide advice and guidance on all HSEQ subjects
· Participate in quality initiatives
· Lead complaints, incidents, hazard and improvement investigations
· Implement and maintain an industry and international standard SMS
· Audit compliance and maintain current ISO standards
· Train and coach staff
· Upkeep and improve the intranet-based safety system
· Data analysis and produce reports
· Maintain documentation and records
Skills and experience:
With significant experience in quality, health and safety, this role requires a people person with excellent communication skills and drive and determination.
· Strong quality knowledge and experience is a must
· Prior HS experience in a manufacturing background, preferably industrial
· HSE qualifications are preferred
· Familiar with ISO content and standards
· Qualified Auditor (advantage)
One of New Zealand’s leading industrial manufacturers with a strong export presence, they are a sought-after Canterbury employer who offers a very dynamic, interesting and challenging work day.
With over 350 staff, they are a dedicated and extremely innovative team working in a ‘family feel’ environment and looking forward to future technologies.
· Subsidised medical
· Subsidised canteen
· Onsite car parking
· Continued professional development
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via email@example.com
Preference will be given to local candidates or those with the right to work in place, however our client may consider applicants from overseas with the right experience and background.
Not quite what you are looking for? Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Amanda on 09 424 8367 quoting reference #2892.
edenfx HSE - New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialists
HSE People recruiting HSE People www.edenfx.co.nz