• Process-oriented role with a degree of predictability in everyday
• Significant investment in Health and Safety by the business and SLT
• Global freight forwarding, logistics, and warehousing solutions industry
Continue the review and implementation of safety systems and processes, with continuous improvement in mind
About the company
With approx. 450 NZ based staff, the majority based in Auckland, our client is one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest, privately owned international freight forwarding companies, providing end-to-end services including pick up at origin, air and sea freight, customs clearance, warehousing and transportation of goods.
With a flexible and agile response, this organisation is proud of their ability to provide these services in-house, giving greater control and flexibility throughout the transportation and warehousing journey.
About the role
Build robust systems and processes and ensure great collaboration along the way. Gain buy-in throughout the organisation to ensure sustainable success.
• Observe and map processes
• Create risk assessments based on observation and research
• Provide relevant and current advice/guidance for improvement and risk mitigation through mentoring and coaching
• Monitor in a proactive manner
• Ensure compliance to legislation and company standards through engagement and education
Skills and experience
We anticipate the successful candidate will come from within the freight and logistics industry and will have held a health and safety role for several years.
• Strong aptitude for engaging with others
• Relevant tertiary level qualification
• An understanding of process safety
• Methodical, thorough and detail oriented
• Strong ability to work at all levels, building robust relationships along the way
• A willingness to adapt, learn and be flexible in approach
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Kelly on 021 0805 9717 quoting reference #3391
To apply directly to the edenfx website click here: https://edenfx.co.nz/job/hse-risk-training-lead-37...
There are NO visa/sponsorship opportunities available with this role. This is a permanent position, therefore only applicants with full, valid, permanent working rights will be considered.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People