• Hands-on role, engaging with regional operations and projects
• Relocation support to Queenstown
• Partner with business units
Join forces with Skyline’s New Zealand operations and walk the Safety journey with them.
About the company
Join an international team on a mission to bring real fun to the world. Skyline is an international organisation who have been at the forefront of tourism since 1966 and are known for their pioneering spirit and innovation. Skyline offers an expansive tourism portfolio in various locations including Luge and Gondola in Rotorua and Queenstown.
About the role
One of Skyline's objectives is to enhance work-life and guest experience through our Health & Safety practices. This permanent site-based role will be responsible for supporting the business to bring that objective to life. The role will be involved in a long-term large-scale upgrade at the Queenstown site, on minor construction work happening in Rotorua and the ongoing improvement of Safety practices across the businesses. Contractor management is essential as this role works closely in Forestry, Earthworks and Construction.
Duties will include
• Streamline Health and Safety practices across the business units.
• Provide expertise and technical guidance
• HSE Software and Administration tasks
• Performing audits and inspections
Skills and experience
Candidates would need to move at pace, be innovative in their thinking and be able to draw on their experience to influence staff, contractors and other stakeholders to improve understanding of Health and Safety.
• Communication & relationship-building skills
• Technical HSE expertise
• Well-developed reporting skills
• Administration and system maintenance
• Live in beautiful Queenstown
• Free access to Luge and attractions
• Ongoing support with professional memberships and qualifications
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Kelly Cotterell on 09 956 9450 quoting reference #3655.
Candidates must meet the immigration eligibility criteria to apply for this role – we welcome applications from returning Kiwis and those with the right to work.
For this position the client is willing to sponsor the right candidate.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People