• Relocate to this beautiful part of the Eastern Bay of Plenty
• Stable employment with a highly profitable and innovative organisation
• New plans and investment in place for world class manufacturing
As one of the districts largest employers, you will enjoy bringing your Health and Safety knowledge to this innovative manufacturing organisation
About the company
One of the district’s largest employers, with an exciting future ahead and new plans/investment to ensure continued growth, innovation and profitability - this organisation has approx. 180+ people, and operates as an independent company, with really good systems and processes in place and no real barriers to a truly successful, healthy and safe, as well as profitable future.
About the role
An experienced Health and Safety Manager is needed who will thrive in an environment which encourages continuous improvement.
We anticipate you will have manufacturing experience and be creative and innovative by nature, allowing you to identify improvements, and further develop practical and compliant systems and processes.
Working alongside your colleagues you will have the energy and positivity to drive a proactive culture through education and knowledge sharing – giving people at all levels a great understanding of what best practice looks like.
• Continuous improvement is key to success
• Monitor the effectiveness of existing systems and review to provide excellence
• Identify and drive proactive Health and Safety initiatives and training
• Facilitate workshops, conduct investigations, audit – it’s all here waiting for you
Skills and experience required, include:
• Relevant tertiary level qualification
• Proven track record driving culture that supports proactive Health and Safety outcomes
• Experienced within a manufacturing environment at a senior HS level
• Critical Risk management – experienced in assessment through to controls and review
• A great understanding of legislation in a practical sense
• Excellent communication, both written and verbal
• Ability to analyse, with an eye for detail
• Outcome focussed with a creative problem-solving nature
• Competitive remuneration
• Awesome team of people to work with
• Innovative organisation with a bright and stable future
Whakatāne is the heart of the Eastern Bay of Plenty, New Zealand. From endless coastlines to ancient forests, blessed with breath-taking landscapes, rich culture and plenty of sunshine. The perfect place to unwind, explore nature and connect with locals. We guarantee you'll want to stay a little longer…so why not apply and relocate for this role!!
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Suzanne Peden on 021 10 10 691 quoting reference #3726.
Registration with a relevant professional body and/or undergoing CPD is anticipated.
There are no visa/sponsorship opportunities available with this role. This is a permanent position, therefore only applicants with full, valid, permanent working rights will be considered.
To apply directly to the edenfx website click here: https://edenfx.co.nz/job/health-and-safety-manager...
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People