• Short term health and safety coordinator assignment
• Flexible working options
• Established multi-site New Zealand company
Our client requires a HSEQ Coordinator / Administrator for a short-term contract assignment supporting the day-to-day running of inhouse training programmes, incident reporting and general BAU duties.
Our client is a large-scale multi-utility service provider that has experienced continued and sustained growth, with operations across New Zealand.
This company's strength is in its people, with a high standard of support, respect and work. They invest heavily in both their staff and community.
This is a health and safety admin focused role. The Coordinator will be involved with specific training project work and incident reporting for approximately 6 weeks.
• Support ongoing project work related to training programs
• Manage the Learning Management System (LMW)
• Act as the primary contact for all staff training/coordination
• Update, maintain and request staff training documents
• Work with company’s incident reporting and management systems; QPulse and iAuditor.
• Ensure correct information is entered into internal online systems
• Support the wider HSEQ function
Skills and experience
• Previous experience within a HSEQ function would be preferable
• Strong administration/training coordination skills with a proven track record of performance
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• High level skill with Microsoft Office Suite particularly Excel
• Friendly and engaging manner
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via Apply.
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Khaled on 09 283 0629 quoting reference #3063