• North Shore base with carparking and cafes nearby
• Flexible workplace with office and WFH days
• Support for further education or qualification
Opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Coordinator to take the next step in their career in this autonomous Advisors role
About the company
A high performing technology company, supplying and servicing top of the range equipment – they deliver what they promise and they recognise the worth of good people. With around 200 employees across New Zealand, they have a long history collaborating with private companies, government agencies and education providers.
About the role
As the visible face of safety, you’ll implement and improve safety, quality and environmental initiatives across the business with guidance and support of the wider Oceania regional team. Sustainability and the environment are important to this company and you’ll assist in maintaining their accreditation to ISO standards and Carbon Zero.
Duties will also include
• Reporting and investigations
• Internal auditing
• Developing and guiding the Health and Safety Committee
• Contractor induction
Skills and experience
You’ll have solid experience as a Health and Safety Coordinator or junior – mid level Advisor, confidence in presenting at a senior level and experience in developing strong long-term relationships with stakeholders.
• Relevant qualification and experience
• Excellent time management and attention to detail
• Intermediate to advance experience with Microsoft Office
• Working knowledge of ISO9001, 14001 or 45001
• Experience with Toitū Carbon Zero would be an advantage
A trusted brand, employees achieve long tenure and enjoy being a part of a high performing team, who recognise excellent work.
Among other employee benefits you’ll enjoy
• Significant employee discounts
• Birthday leave
• Community/charity days
• EAP and health insurance discounts
• Free carparking and cafes nearby
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Amanda on 021 0818 7342 quoting reference #3668
There are no visa/sponsorship opportunities available with this role. This is a permanent position, therefore only applicants with full, valid, permanent working rights will be considered.
To apply directly to the edenfx website Click here: https://edenfx.co.nz/job/health-and-safety-advisor...
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People