• 3-month Health and Safety contract role
• National, privately owned business
• Project based, supporting the Health and Safety manager
3-month contract role, offering competitive hourly rate. Technical writing skills essential
About the role
This industry leading organisation is seeking an experienced safety professional for a 3-month project role. Work in collaboration with the national safety manager to review existing SOP’s; following up with streamlining and updating to create a consistent approach for nationwide operations. Proven experience in this area together with a fine eye for detail is essential. There may also be an opportunity to assist with additional improvement projects across the business
It is essential that you have a strong understanding of HSWA 2015 legislation, and an ability to draft concise, accurate documents.
Duties will include:
• Review and update SOPs
• Draft documentation for the National Health and Safety Manager’s sign off
• Assist with the roll out of standardised documents
• Collaborate with a range of national sites and operational teams
• Provide day-to-day support to the safety manager
• Maintain and update the ecoPortal system
Skills and experience to include:
• Significant health and safety experience, able to hit the ground running
• Recognised tertiary qualification (Post Grad Diploma in OHS or NEBOSH etc.)
• Excellent knowledge of the NZ legislative environment including HSWA and industry guidelines and standards
• Experienced in reviewing and creating SOP’s
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via the eden website:
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Duncan Cooke on 09 281 2724 quoting reference #3230.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz