Have an interest in Health & Safety?
Enjoy a role with a good mix of being out on the road as well as office based?
If yes to both these questions, then I might have just the role for you!
You are the person your clients rely on to deliver and coordinate their Evacuation Plans and ensure they are meeting their Health & Safety requirements. Tasks will include:
• Scheduling & conducting trial evacuations & delivering debrief sessions
• Scheduling and facilitating training sessions
• Establishing and maintaining external relationships
• General administration tasks
There will also be some travel required.
• Company vehicle, including available for reasonable personal use
• A well established and committed work-place culture and work whānau
• Flexibility to WFH when fits around onsite commitments.
Skills & Experience
•Confident speaking in group situations
• Customer service experience
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Proficient across MS Office suite, & tech savvy enough to adapt and pick up new systems
If keen to know more give me, Leanne a call on 022 381 8005!
How to Apply
Upload your CV via the link in this ad.