• Leadership position
• Brilliant Team environment
• Career development and opportunity
Well established teams - leadership and opportunities for growth – love your work and see the difference it makes in your community.
About the organisaton
This opportunity is based in Stratford which is a beautiful location. You can be up a mountain and on the beach all in the same day, have reasonable house pricing, great schools and access to everything you need; and YES have the environmental job of your dreams being the very best in Environmental Assurance within a larger wider team.
About the role
Working to the Manager of Environmental Assurance, this is an exciting opportunity for you to bring your leadership and environmental assurance skills to the team.
The role contributes to the strategic leadership and direction of the Environmental Quality Group and provides specialist up to date compliance and regulatory advice using best practice.
You will have a high level of professional and technical knowledge of regulatory compliance, consenting and environmental management and a solid understanding of the RMA 1991.
We are always looking for the X factor in people joining this organisation as the wider team LOVE their roles and have pride in their work and make a difference to the community.
• Lead and coordinate the delivery of monitoring and reporting of consent compliance for a range of programmes
• Provide expert technical advice, support and guidance to scientists and technical support officers to allow growth in their roles and career
• Assist the Manager in developing the yearly work programmes, KPIS, financial management and assessing the effectiveness of the work programmes
• Work with the assurance team to plan, schedule and coordinate the various compliance monitoring programmes
Skills and experience
• Two years’ experience in supervisory or people management role
• Strong written and verbal communications
• Strong organisation and time management skills
• Able to think strategically – have great reasoning and intellect
• Five years’ relevant experience in a range of complex compliance issues and environmental projects
• Able to demonstrate capability in water quality monitoring and reporting
• Able to critically examine environmental data related to land use, water quality, ecosystem health and recreational suitability
• Strong personal drive to make a difference
• Stakeholder and service oriented
I can tell you so much more but please give me a ring instead on 09 424 8367.
Solid team – low turnover, great leadership and support. Love what you do, deliver, job satisfaction, service first, effective communication and teamwork are what makes this a great place to be.
• Car parking
• Great team
• Great career development
• Great manager
• Great company
What do I need?
• A post grad qualification in a relevant discipline or relevant experience
• A minimum of two years management experience or be able to demonstrate leadership capabilities.
• Be a collaborative leader and team player
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Alison Gill on 09 424 8367 quoting reference #3703 AG.
There are no visa/sponsorship opportunities available with this role. This is a permanent position, therefore only applicants with full, valid, permanent working rights will be considered.
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz