• Be part of the solution
• Dynamic and diverse environment
• Various insurances and benefits
Experienced Environment, Health, Safety and Risk Advisor required. Manufacturing experience is essential!
About the company
Our client is a leading producer of market pulp, paper, and fibre-based packaging.
They are committed to delivering innovative, environmentally sustainable products, and working together to develop solutions that enhance the competitiveness of their customers.
About the role
You will provide leadership, advice, and hands-on assistance on EHSR matters to the high-risk manufacturing site. You will be responsible for co-ordinating EHSR programmes, policies and procedures and ensure these become integrated into the culture so that incidents are minimised, and company goals are achieved.
Reporting to the Site Manager; this is an integral role responsible for the administration and implementation of all EHSR activities at the Penrose site.
You will be primarily responsible for:
• Implement, maintain, and coordinate EHSR activities
• Provide injury management support
• Coordinate the annual health screenings
• Train and develop the EHSR knowledge and capability
Skills and experience
• Ability to influence people and communicate with a culturally diverse workforce
• Hands on experience within a medium to large manufacturing business.
• Resilience, passion for safety, innate leadership ability, and drive for change.
• Relevant tertiary qualification is ideal; minimum Level 4
• A positive, supportive and professional work environment
• A competitive Salary in accordance with your qualifications and experience
• 7.5% (Medical Insurance / Life Insurance / Superannuation)
• Car park
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Kelly on 021 0805 9717 quoting reference #3748.
There are no visa/sponsorship opportunities available with this role. This is a permanent position, therefore only applicants with full, valid, permanent working rights will be considered.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People