• Old school values, forward thinking safety culture
• Stable, established, nationwide business
• High risk experience required
Strong environmental knowledge required in this established APAC Safety team. Support risk management and safety on site
Global leaders in metal and electronic recycling, our client is paving the way in renewable and sustainable business. Committed to the environment and the communities they work in; they provide local and regional solutions and consistently strive to implement best practice and ideals at all times.
The role of Environment, Health and Safety Specialist will work alongside the operational and management teams based in their Auckland depot, to support and guide Risk Management, safe work procedures and the implementation of Critical Risk Controls. The role will also involve:
• Coordinating Injury Management and Return to Work programmes
• EHS training and development for all staff
• Actively maintaining and supporting environmental improvements
• Delivery of EHS projects
• Support and deliver implementation of safe work procedures and policy
Skills and experience
• Solid working knowledge of environmental legislation and HSWA
• Tertiary qualification preferred in either Environment or OHS
• ICAM or similar certification
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent time management
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Amanda on 09 972 0731 quoting reference #3337.
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with the appropriate visa in place. There are no visa opportunities available with this role.
To apply click here: https://edenfx.co.nz/job/environment-health-and-sa...
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People