* Lead EHS for this single manufacturing site with a growth focussed company
* Bring your passion and commitment providing a focus on zero harm
* Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure success
Our client is committed to zero harm and will not compromise the safety of their people and are seeking a passionate EHS leader to assist in this quest.
Our client is a listed, growth focussed company, with the aim of zero harm and consistently delivering above average results in the market – outperforming competitors and providing a culture which encourages and rewards their employees.
The EHS Manager will implement systems, processes, activities and initiatives which align with the group EHS strategy.
Working to agreed regional standards, you will partner with key stakeholders and the site management team in order to promote wellbeing and a positive, healthy and safe culture for all on site.
* Ensure legislative compliance and company standards are met
* Effective rollout of the company safety programs and HS related training
* Work with site management to ensure a proactive focus is maintained
* Mentor, coach and provide full support for EHS, promoting continuous improvement
* Conduct initial serious incident investigations and guide the immediate response
* Act as subject matter expert and work with regional EHS team to ensure best practice initiatives are identified and shared
* Assist with cross-site compliance audits
* Provide injury management support
Skills and experience
* Relevant tertiary qualification (minimum Diploma level OHS)
* Lead auditor quals and experience
* ICAM or similar
* Experienced in return to work/injury management procedures
* High risk manufacturing EHS experience
* Excellent and practical knowledge of legislation
* Demonstrated ability to effectively drive change
* Great problem solving and analysis skillset – outcome focussed
* Strong communication both verbal and written, influential by nature
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via Seek.
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.
Candidates must meet the immigration eligibility criteria to apply for this role – we welcome applications from returning Kiwis and those with the right to work.
Not quite what you are looking for? Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Suzanne Peden on 09 424 8367 quoting reference #2907.
edenfx HSE - New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialists
HSE People recruiting HSE People www.edenfx.co.nz