• Maternity Cover – 12-month fixed term
• Central North Island location
• Multi-site manufacturing experience preferred
Opportunity to contribute to a period of exciting change and improvement in this well-established manufacturing business
Our client is seeking an intermediate or senior environment, health and safety advisor, to join them for a fixed term period of 12 months to cover maternity leave.
A well-established manufacturing company, they are embarking on an exciting period of empowerment, development and support across the business. As the EHS Advisor, you will provide the tools and guidance to uphold safety as a principle value.
With 3 sites across New Zealand, their main manufacturing site is in Palmerston North, which is where the successful candidate will be based, however there is potential for the right person to be based in Christchurch.
• Foster and nurture a high level of commitment to safety and the environment
• Develop ownership of safety amongst the staff
• Maintain existing process and contribute to improvement of policies and SOP’s
• Support managers with Injury Prevention and Management
• Conduct regular audits and provide data to site lead team
• Provide advice and coaching on safety legislation and application
For you to be successful in this role you will need:
• Experience in a similar manufacturing environment
• Expert understanding and practical knowledge of NZ safety legislation
• Relevant qualifications to support your experience
• Self-motivation and drive
• The ability to quickly pick up existing systems and process
People like to work for our client and this is evidenced by the tenure of longstanding staff. Management are invested in safety, so you will be supported by all levels of the business.
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via the edenfx website:
You must be a NZ Citizen or have an appropriate visa already in place to be considered for this role. At this time, we are unable to consider offshore applicants for this role.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Amanda on 09 972 0731 quoting reference #3199.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz