edenfx has multiple 3-to-6 month contracts across the Hamilton and Wellington areas.
edenfx work with various clients’ who recognise that at times they need to bring in specialist skills to assist with; special projects, to cover an increased workload, to cover parental leave or to provide BAU support whilst they recruit for permanent positions.
With a high volume of fantastic assignments across the Engineering, Manufacturing, Government and Waste Management sectors, edenfx is seeking contractors for immediate starts.
If you are a skilled contractor or looking to break into contracting, edenfx has all the tools and advice to get you set up and running as a contractor so you can reap the rewards!
• Five years proven industry experience for managers, three years for generalists.
• HSE related tertiary qualifications.
• Industry recognised external auditing qualifications.
• A high level of communication and organisational skills
• Ability to fit in with different environments and cultures
What’s the advantage of being a Contractor?
• Flexibility and work life balance
• Experience in a broad range of industries, organisations and locations
• The ability to add variety to your CV and show your versatility!
• The ability to supplement your existing hours
• Work on exciting projects and develop your skills
Why contract through edenfx?
On applying to join our specialist contracting division, one of the team will contact you to discuss your skills, knowledge, qualifications and parameters for work so that sourcing and placement can be effective. We do not oversell contractors to clients; it is about being realistic in people’s capabilities and being able to deliver to specification rather than promising something which clearly cannot be met.
To support this process, we provide full references and/or testimonials to our clients to showcase your work. For all assignments, we discuss the requirements of the role in detail with the client to provide an agreed scope of work and then provide you with a full briefing and arrange a suitable induction to start the contracting process.
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format.
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Duncan Cooke on 09 281 2724
To apply directly to the edenfx website click here: https://edenfx.co.nz/job/calling-all-hseq-contract...