- Excellent all-rounder needed.
- Fast paced role in growing organisation.
- Help shape workplace health and safety policy.
HASANZ is the representative body for workplace health and safety professionals and is a key player in New Zealand’s health and safety system. It is a first point of contact for business leaders and government on workplace health and safety matters, and an expert advisory group to guide effective health and safety policy.
As part of a small hard-working team, you’ll be undertaking all of the background work needed to provide thought leadership to the Executive Director and guidance to the sector.
To be successful in this new position you’ll:
- Have experience as a policy adviser or analyst.
- Have strong commercial acumen.
- Be able to form strong stakeholder relationships.
- Be a great communicator, and able to write very well.
- Know your way around data and business intelligence tools.
This role is a great next step for an all-rounder, and an excellent chance to shape health and safety policy. It will be full of variety – from gathering data and strategic thinking, through to writing great reports and providing sound analysis and advice.
The environment is fast paced and forward thinking, so you’ll need to be agile with a “can-do” attitude. Some experience in the health and safety sector or knowledge of workforce development, would be ideal.
This is a full-time position.
For further information please contact Jacaleen Williams at People&Co, quoting job number 18777, phone 04 931 9450.