NZISM has a reciprocal accreditation agreement with IOSH. This means if you are a current IOSH Technical member or higher you can apply for the equivalent level with NZISM. To apply see the following sections which gives the required information. Once accredited with NZISM you must maintain a copy of your CPD in the IOSH MyCPD system. If at any stage you do not renew your IOSH membership then you must sign up to use the NZISM MyCPD.
- Technical OSH can apply for Technician NZISM
- Graduate IOSH can apply for Graduate NZISM
- Chartered IOSH can apply for Certified NZISM
- Chartered Fellow IOSH can apply for Certified Fellow NZISM
What you need to do to apply:
You need to complete the relevant application form and upload it along with:
- A copy of your IOSH card showing name, grade, membership number and expiry date.
- If your card does not show the current grade then you should upload a copy of your certificate as well
- If you do not have a current IOSH card then you need to supply a copy of your certificate and the receipt for your membership payment to show that you are a current IOSH member.
There is an application fee of $115.00 GST Inc to apply. Once your application form is received and the fee paid then your information will usually be sent to the accreditation panel at the start of the next week – it can take approx. a further 2 weeks to get your grade confirmation.
Click HERE to upload your application form and supporting documentation