NZOHS: OH Learning Module W201: Basic Principles in Occupational Hygiene
Internationally Recognised Qualification
- Importance of occupational hygiene
- Human physiology
- Chemical hazards recognition
- Physical hazards recognition
- Hazard evaluation
- Control of hazards
- An introduction to occupational hygiene outlining the basis for anticipation, recognition, evaluation and control of hazards that can be encountered in the workplace.
- The course is internationally recognised OHTA W201 Basic Principles in Occupational Hygiene provided by approved training providers under the OHTA scheme.
- Counts towards professional development points for NZOHS members.
- Optional exam provides internationally recognised certificate of course completion.
Presented by NZOHS including
internationally certified occupational hygienists.
Auckland, September 11th to 15th 2017
Christchurch, October 30th to Nov 3rd 2017
- $1700.00 for 5 day course – NZOHS members
- $1900.00 for 5 day course – Non members
- + $300 for OHTA exam
Download flyer and registration form
For additional information on the OHTA scheme visit: www.ohlearning.com