- Facilities Management experience preferred
- Excellent people management skills required
- Lead activity and support operational teams and contractors
Vehicle included in package.
Provide leadership, guidance and technical support to your team, creating a positive working environment for all.
About the company
The largest integrated facilities management service provider throughout Australia and New Zealand are looking to add to their team, working to strict health and safety guidelines and protocols for their clients.
About the role
You will have great customer engagement skills along with the all-important technical health and safety knowledge required for an EHS operational/facilities management environment.
Overseeing and supporting risk management requirements, working with continuous improvement in mind for the integrated management systems, you will also support operational leaders to ensure company standards are met during investigations of incidents/accidents.
• Lead by example driving change through operational excellence and critical risk verification
• Support operations with solid technical advice and education
• Provide your team with the tools needed to achieve successful outcomes
• Actively participate - excellent client engagement required
• Provide collaborative and positive leadership – mentoring as necessary to achieve a positive cultural shift
Skills and experience
We anticipate the successful candidate will have worked in a multi-site role previously, leading a small team in a highly proactive and positive manner to ensure successful implementation for all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• Train the trainer qual is desirable
• Practical experience (multi-site), in the application and implementation of HSE process within an operational environment
• Ability to influence, with excellent engagement and customer service skills
• Proven track record of driving a ‘just culture’, encouraging and rewarding excellence
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Outcome focussed with a logical/methodical way of working
• Experience with ACC Partnership accreditation
• Registration with a professional body such as NZISM and undergoing CPD
• Vaccine mandated company
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Suzanne on 021 10 10 691 quoting reference #3444.
There are no visa/sponsorship opportunities available with this role. This is a permanent position, therefore only applicants with full, valid, permanent working rights will be considered.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People