We have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor to join our busy team. This is a newly created fixed-term position for two years to deliver a number of critical projects and initiatives across the Intelligence Community.
About the role
In this role you will provide Health, Safety and Wellbeing advice and support to a diverse range of customers and complex work groups. You will partner with the Health, Safety and Wellbeing Lead to deliver major projects to help improve the overall health, safety and wellbeing for the community.
Working across a range of Health and Safety services, you will assist with incident investigations and leadership reporting, along with mentoring the Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor. You will partner with them to working with our internal network groups to promote sustainable health, safety and wellbeing initiatives. Building strong relationships across stakeholders and providing a high level of customer service will be vital.
We are looking for someone who has a pragmatic approach to health and safety and has:
• Proven experience implementing and supporting Health, Safety and Wellbeing initiatives and organisational change projects
• An in-depth working knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work Act
• Proven experience in leading incident investigations
• The ability to find solutions to complex problems
• Excellent relationship management skills to influence good health and safety outcomes
• A high level of self-motivation and organisation skills
• Flexibility to travel to other locations when required
Join us and we’ll give you professional development opportunities aimed at taking your career in the direction you want it to go. You won’t stand still with us as we’re committed to ongoing learning and continuous improvement.
We’re committed to your wellbeing. We want our people to be the best they can be, both at work and at home. We offer our people comprehensive benefits, access to staff networking groups, flexible working and great work-life balance.
If you want to love coming to work each day, let us help you become Beyond Ordinary.
Please consult our website for further information and how to apply.