• Accelerate your career in this people-focused role
• Unlimited sick leave
• Environmental sector
Social club + Income protection + Insurance.
Build and unite a team in the execution of health and safety initiatives within the Environmental research space.
About the company
Our client is focused on the development of New Zealand for New Zealanders. With the aim to develop and protect our environment, they are a pioneer of consultancy services and research on geoscience and earth, the world’s natural resources.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Health and Safety, you will have influence on the strategic direction of the Health and Safety in this business. You will manage a small, yet diverse team.
• Coach and mentor managers and staff on implementation and the health and safety strategies
• Identify and deliver safety training programmes, health and wellness initiatives
• Lead reviews of policies, procedures and health and safety information
• Support and grow a positive culture and morale in the team and across the business
• Work with and lead other team members on projects
Skills and experience
Having a solid grounding in Health and Safety legislation and implementation, you will be pragmatic and flexible in your approach. You will need the ability to communicate well, both written and verbally, influencing and motivating those around you with your enthusiastic and calm demeanour.
• Outstanding people skills
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively to problem solve
• Proven experience working within a business partnering model
• HSNO experience advantageous
Our client offers unlimited sick leave, demonstrating their commitment to their employees overall wellbeing.
• Extended sick leave if required
• Various insurances + Kiwisaver
• Social club
• Discount from partner organisations
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Kelly on 021 0805 9717 quoting reference #3793.
For this position the client is willing to sponsor the right candidate.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People