• Are you an influential advisor who likes to challenge the status quo?
• Empowering culture and diversity of thought
• Flexible working hours and free parking
Family owned growing global business.
About the company
A rapidly expanding and successful pharmaceutical company with a reputation for outstanding manufacturing standards, quality products and exceptional client service.
About the role
Due to ongoing business growth we have a fantastic opportunity for an individual to become the go-to-person for all things health and safety with this forward thinking, innovative organisation.
• Look after the day to day running of ‘all things’ health and safety
• Provide expert health and safety guidance, advice, and support to operations both within NZ and overseas
• Deliver or source appropriate training
• Challenge the status quo and drive improvements
• Collaborate and build relationships across operational sites
Skills and experience
We are looking for someone who will produce innovative ideas, drive improvements and safety performance. In addition to this, the ideal candidate will have a combination of the following:
• The ability to maintain and deliver Health and Safety training to applicable roles and / or departments within the organisation is desired or alternatively to source and manage appropriate training
• Ideally experience gained across a variety of workplaces and industry sectors or within a similar role within manufacturing or / and pharmaceutical
• Knowledge of risks relating to chemical exposure, manual handling and machine guarding
• Strong knowledge of the HSWA and related regulations
• Knowledge of ACC, injury management and executing return to work programmes is essential
• Health and Safety Tertiary qualifications
• Skilled in building strong relationships
• Strong organisational and people skills
Fantastic opportunity to work in an empowering cultural environment, where diversity of thought is embraced and encouraged. There is an open leadership style and a sense of belonging within the workforce. Does this sound like a wonderful place to work?
• Highly competitive salary package in line with your experience
• Life and income protection insurance
• Flexible working hours
• Allocated free parking or street parking available
• Opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Martin on 09 320 4432 quoting reference #3460.
Candidates must meet the immigration eligibility criteria to apply for this role – we welcome applications from returning Kiwis and those with the right to work.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People