• 6-7month contract role
• Power sector
• Central Auckland location
An international power distribution company is seeking a high calibre Safety and Sustainability specialist for a part time 6-month contract.
Our client operates within the safety critical power distribution sector. Priding themselves on innovation and sustainability, they deliver energy across a global market.
• Support regional process and compliance
• Gather and analyse safety data
• Provide technical expertise and advice
• Assist with safety project management
• Engage with contractors and regulatory bodies
Skills and experience required
• Relevent safety or environmental qualifications
• Proven high risk industrial experience, preferably within the power industry
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Outcome focused, able to operate in a fast moving, complex environment
• Only NZ Citizens, residents or visa holders can be considered for this role
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via the edenfx website:
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Duncan Cooke on 09 281 2724 quoting reference #3243.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE - New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialists
HSE People recruiting HSE People