- Are you an experienced risk professional familiar with organisation-wide risk management and risk-based audits? Do you want to make an impact as part of a strong and supportive Senior Leadership Team? If so, this exciting opportunity within the NZISM is for you. The new role of Risk and Assurance Manager reports to the CEO with direct access to the Chair of the Governance Board and is responsible for ensuring the organisation adheres to the highest possible professional, ethical and compliance standards. The role offers valuable exposure and is expected to involve 15-20 volunteer-days per year.
Voluntary - flexible 15-20 days per year.
Honoraria payments provided and redeemable expenses.
Integral part of the NZISM’s supportive Senior Leadership Team.
The Risk and Assurance Manager will develop and deliver a risk-based assurance programme which includes:
· Development and maintenance of a risk register and risk management framework including reputational, health & safety, and disciplinary process risks.
· An audit programme to evaluate and monitor current policies, procedures and control systems.
· Risk/Opportunity Analyses triggered by changes to the operating environment.
The role will also oversee:
1. financial management reporting; and
2. member complaints, appeals and disciplinary processes.
· Experience in organisation-wide risk management and risk-based audits.
· Knowledge of financial control processes.
· Strong project management, interpersonal and influencing skills.
· Self-aware, resilient, curious and courageous.
· Ability to network/relationship build both internally and externally.
Submit CV and covering letter to Selena Armstrong at email@example.com
Application end date 17/09/2019.