• Come join edenfx – NZ’s Leading HSE Recruitment Professionals
• Flexible location/environment
• Industry leading business, committed to staff development
We work on qualified assignments, we share, we have team support, we prioritise our staff’s well-being, we have a great reputation, and WE DELIVER.
About the role
edenfx HSE – 14 years in and we continue to be a "people first" specialist recruitment agency who support clients in all roles relating to Health, Safety, Environmental, Quality and Risk – Nationwide.
This position reports to the National Recruitment Manager.
Our Silverdale based team is growing however our location is flexible. We require an outcome focused professional Consultant to deliver 360 ° recruitment excellence to our clients within NZ and beyond.
Our team is very well established and widely networked and you will enjoy the benefits of this while you settle into the role.
We get stuff done!
We work on a range of assignments from graduate positions through to GM. We pride ourselves on operating in a team-focused, open environment. Prioritising our staff’s well-being and development, we have a great reputation, and WE DELIVER excellence.
• Full management and ownership of your desk
• In depth interviewing and screening of candidates
• Build and maintain client/candidate relationships
• Proactive sourcing of passive candidates, creating a pipeline of talent
• Client visits and developing new client relationships
• Be responsible for your targeted billings
• 360 Recruitment - HSEQR
• Champion company values and standards
Skills and experience:
• 3 – 5 years in a relevant client focused environment
• Ability to establish and grow networks
• High level of written and verbal communication
• High levels of reasoning and intellect
• Business acumen – understand the brand
• Must bring energy and see beyond the end of your nose
• Self-motivated, determined, outcome focused
• Good administration / IT / data capture abilities
About the company
This role would suit an individual with great energy, drive and a high level of professionalism. If you understand both personal and company brand, you enjoy the consultation and negotiation aspects of recruitment and if you put people first then this could be the role for you.
Our clients are long standing, with whom we have built a reputation for outstanding quality of service.
• Work with exclusive clients
• Boutique team environment
• Flexible work environment
• Ongoing staff development and training programmes
• Attendance at industry meetings, seminars, conferences, and galas
• Annual wellbeing allowance
• Day off on your birthday
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in word format via Seek or direct to Duncan Cooke Duncan@edenfx.co.nz.
For a confidential chat please call Duncan Cooke or Alison Gill on 09 424 8367
To apply directly to the edenfx website click here: https://edenfx.co.nz/job/recruitment-consultant-ed...
Candidates must be NZ citizens, permanent residents or hold a valid open visa – we cannot sponsor the right to work.