• Operational health and safety role
• Established company with offshore growth
• Solid and supported safety culture
Drive and support health and safety. ISO 14001,9001 and 45001 certified. Maintain and improve practical safety systems in an industrial environment
About the company
Committed to growth and improvement, our client has a world class team of engineers and design experts supporting their 25-year history of providing advanced solutions in water and wastewater projects. Committed to making communities safer they are also committed to the safety of their full time and contracted staff.
About the role
Having undergone a significant period of growth, they have built solid and practical safety systems and processes which this role will support and continue to grow. Triple certified to ISO 14001, 9001 and 45001, the successful candidate will assist in maintaining certification while supporting the business in all areas of health, safety and wellbeing.
• Contractor management and induction
• Site and document audit
• Support timely reporting and recording of incidents and injuries
• Plan HS compliance training
• Active participation in health and safety committee
• Maintain and complete annual review of ISO certification and safety management
Skills and experience
As the champion for safety, you must be able to engage with employees and contractors, coaching where needed to ensure practical application of safety requirements within the business and onsite.
• Experience with ISO certification and audits
• Skill in liaising with project managers across multidisciplinary environments
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Relevant qualification in occupational health and safety
• Familiarity with industrial environments
Our client is heavily invested in the safety of their people and their values uphold this. Industry leaders, they have achieved growth by putting people first and going the extra mile to achieve world class outcomes for their clients.
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via the edenfx website:
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place. Overseas applications cannot be considered for this role.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Amanda on 09 972 0731 quoting reference #3216
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People