• Fully integrate systems in this newly created position
• Provide a robust QHS function from strategy through to implementation
• Actively drive QHS and enhance the culture through meaningful engagement
Partner with key stakeholders - deliver across the NZ business - develop and continually improve the Quality, Health and Safety systems and culture.
About the company
A supplier of analytical solutions, with an overseas market, this Christchurch based organisation develops, markets and supports air analysis solutions and works with numerous laboratories, governmental agencies and private industry throughout the world.
About the role
Reporting to the VP of Operations, you will provide the strategic advice for the full Quality, Health and Safety management systems, integrating the functions and providing robust leadership and direction from governance through to implementation phase.
Skills and experience
With a proven and successful record of implementation and continual improvement for Quality, Health and Safety Management Systems, you will lead the way to enhance the culture, supporting the business in achieving their goals and objectives, through excellent engagement with key stakeholders to ensure great buy-in, understanding and a real desire to achieve successful outcomes throughout the organisation.
• Relevant tertiary level qualification
• Significant experience in quality, safety and health system integration
• A solid understanding of the ISO 45001, 9001 frameworks
• Great computer literacy
• Fantastic communication skillset, both written and verbal
• Practical NZ or Australian experience with creating strategic direction, through to successful implementation
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Suzanne Peden on 021 10 10 691 quoting reference #3384.
There are no visa/sponsorship opportunities available with this role. This is a permanent position, therefore only applicants with full, valid, permanent working rights will be considered.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People