At IMPAC, we save lives! We provide the solutions that enable our clients to prevent loss of life and stop serious injuries or illnesses occurring within their workplace. Our mission is to ensure everyone gets home from work to their loved ones, safe and well every day.
We are NZ’s leading health and safety consulting firm, operating as the trusted advisor to many of New Zealand's leading public-sector organisations, SOEs, corporates, regulators and law firms. We offer a full range of professional services from technical health and safety advice and activity, independent investigations (often under legal privilege) and audits, seconded health and safety advisors and managers, through to significant operational and governance reviews for Boards of Directors and Executive Teams.
We have a consulting team made up of some of the most experienced and well-regarded health and safety professionals within New Zealand. We’re looking for an additional Principal Consultant who:
* Has a passion for delivering effective solutions and getting it right for the customer
* Demonstrates sound commercial skills – with experience completing proposals / RfP’s and managing projects
* Is adept at engaging, developing and delivering health and safety systems and programmes
* Can drive working with clients through SafePlus assessments, meeting ISO 45001 requirements or taking them to the next step in safety culture maturity
* Has strong report writing and presenting capability, suitable for executive audiences
* Is motivated and self-driven.
* Tertiary qualified in a health or safety related discipline.
We offer professional development, collegiality, access to a team of professionals, challenging work and an organisation that has built a leading reputation in New Zealand over the last 20 years.
If you’d like to join us and tick the boxes above, we welcome your expression of interest including your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org