This is an exciting opportunity to join an energetic and growing organisation and stamp your mark on this newly created role.
If you can hit the ground running and truly love to be in a pivotal role within a small team environment, this is the one for you. The successful candidate will have:
- Proven senior administration experience, including diary, travel and email management.
- Experience planning events and conferences.
- Accounts payable and receivable experience using Xero (preferred).
- Comfort and familiarity with updating and administering websites.
- Project and registration administration skills.
- A high level of written and communication skills.
- A love of a small team environment, where no job is too small.
A nice-to-have would be some experience in online design skills, but this is not essential. This position presents an opportunity to develop your project administration skills.
In turn, you will be working in an entrepreneurial organisation making a difference to New Zealanders' lives every day with a leader who is fast-paced, future thinking and driving the organisation forward.
This position is for three to four days a week.
For further information please contact Sarah Knowles at People&Co, quoting job number 18779, phone 04 496 9267.