• Focussed health and safety projects
• Be a part of New Zealand’s future
• FTC: 9 – 12 months
Genuine opportunity to work in a business that makes a difference to New Zealand’s future.
About the role
Reporting to Group Manager HSE, Risk and Assurance, these two roles have been developed to aid in focussed health and safety projects. Assisting across all business units, emphasis will be placed on implementation of PCBU framework; CIMS and emergency response; procurement and management of dangerous goods; overall wellbeing; and supporting the core work of the health and safety team.
As an immediate start, these positions will work under a fixed term contract for 9 – 12 months. Due to the nature of these roles, experience is a must.
• Develop and implement SOPs
• Design, review and execute work instructions including Safe Method of Use
• Complete and action risk assessments
• Develop a systematic programme to assess and record HSE matters
• Manage and support HSE improvement projects
• Manage HSE online including the SMS and employee use
• Develop and deliver training materials
Skills and experience
A role with a lot of variety, the successful candidate will need to be a diverse, forward thinker with the ability to develop effective relationships. This business demands an environment where no two days are the same, so a commitment to the provision of quality services is a must.
• Relevant HSE qualification
• Experience writing technical documents
• A background in HSE research and development would be an advantage
• MS Office competent
• Ability to self-manage and use initiative
• A high-level of attention
About the company
Working with New Zealand businesses providing expert advice, support and positive growth, our client operates all over the country with kiwis at the heart of their philosophy.
Employing top engineers and scientists, this company focuses on revolutionising New Zealand within development, invention and research services.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter in Word format via email@example.com.
Candidates must meet the immigration eligibility criteria to apply for this role – we welcome applications from returning Kiwis and those with the right to work.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Amanda on 09 424 8637 quoting reference #3041.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz