* Develop and implement training material
* An opportunity to make a significant difference
* New Zealand experience essential
We are searching for a Learning and Development Professional who seeks to join a company whose philosophy is about the success of their people.
Our client shapes New Zealand’s transports networks concentrating a strong focus on understanding new technology and a commitment to providing the best.
A company that recognises their performance depends on the people who work to make a difference for New Zealand, they invest in creating an environment for their employees to thrive in.
This role will be primarily responsible for managing and implementing certain elements of a new Health, Safety and Wellbeing work programme. The successful candidate will develop and execute learning material for HSW Leadership, Reporting, Contractor Management and Workplace Inspections.
You will demonstrate the ability to design, implement and train material across all levels of the business to facilitate the development of a pro-active safety culture, as well as plan and incorporate an implementation schedule. Over the following year, the successful candidate will provide ongoing support in Work Programme elements to ensure sustained success.
* Identify and develop relevant initiatives within the Work Programme elements
* Generate and administrate learning material
* Design and manage the implementation schedule
* Plan end-to-end activities to support the execution of the material
* Coach, support and mentor managers and employees over a 12-month period
* Work collaboratively with staff at all levels and across all teams
* Lead by example to initiate and embrace behavioural safety change
Skills and experience
* Proven New Zealand experience in a similar role is a must
* Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Health and Safety is desirable
* A Health and Safety background is favourable but not necessary
* Demonstrated success in developing and implementing training programmes
* Exceptional time management skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via email@example.com
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Amanda on 09 424 8367 quoting reference #2901
Not quite what you are looking for? Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE - New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialists
HSE People recruiting HSE People www.edenfx.co.nz