There has never been a more exciting time than NOW to join the Employsure team.
We are driven to be better, in every way as we build better business and have fun along the way. The growth of our business and the success of our people is evident of our continued success in the marketplace.
Combining award-winning HR employment relations and health & safety advisory services, along with cutting-edge software we help people and businesses grow. As part of the Peninsula Group, with our Global HQ in the UK, we provide peace of mind to business owners. 2023 sees us celebrating our 40th Birthday – it is clear we know what we are doing and have become a trusted partner across the globe.
You will be joining THE global leader in HR consultancy and software with over 135,000 clients worldwide and over 3,500 employees worldwide.
What will your day look like?
This role offers you the rare opportunity to make your mark at one of New Zealand's most exciting companies. Your knowledge and attention to detail will be critical to the success of Employsure and the success of our clients.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Developing H&S policies, procedures, safety management systems and training materials.
- Provide advice and guidance on H&S to our Advice and Consultancy team (especially complex cases), and a range of internal stakeholders.
- Provide support to the AU team in respect to NZ H&S legislation.
- Utilise your H&S expertise to interpret any legislative changes and communicate to stakeholders in easy to understand language.
Your story so far
The perfect fit for this role will have:
- 3-5 years of H&S experience
- Relevant NZ health & safety qualifications
- Experience in high-risk industries e.g., construction, agriculture, manufacturing or vet and animal.
- A "can-do" attitude with excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
What do we offer you?
We believe everyone has the capacity to be better every day. That is why we are passionate about creating a work environment that enables our people to achieve their best – personally and professionally. We’re a family-run business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding. With the ability to move quickly, innovate and inform, we can promise you’ll enjoy every single day!
Our Employsure benefits include:
- Access to discounted private Health Insurance
- Discounts on 1000's products from Woolworths & Coles, JB Hifi, Webjet through to fitness & gym memberships
- Company Profit Share based on business performance
- Birthday & Volunteer Leave
Finally, our Ambassador’s Club is the jewel in the crown. To celebrate your 2-year anniversary you’ll be rewarded with:
- An additional week of paid leave and more each year
- Extra paid parental leave
- Funding for further education and upskilling
- Additional volunteer leave
- Your very own, hand carved "bobble-head"
To be a part of our success story and write your own chapter, reach out now for a confidential conversation.
Employsure is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+, people of Māori as Tangata Whenua and Pacific Islander origin, and people with disabilities.