• National role with several base options
• Flexible working environment
• Positive, proactive go getter required
Take ownership of all areas of health, safety, environment and quality in this national role
About the company
A leading engineering and design consultancy, our client works across multiple sectors in New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific. Working with both local government and private clients they provide positive economic and social outcomes, shaping communities along the way.
About the role
In this role, you’ll take ownership of health, safety, environmental and quality management and support. An all-inclusive role, you’ll have variety each day with responsibility for the management and improvement of HSEQ systems and process, certification and communication.
Quality is a key function of this role and you will have proven experience in managing quality systems.
• Provide interpretation of legislation in HSE and Quality
• Undertake internal audits and coordinate external audits
• Provide guidance and support to senior managers
• Identify training requirements
• Manage document control and administration
• Provide monthly reports
Skills and experience
Positive, proactive, people person. My client is seeking an Advisor who can handle a fast paced and high-pressure environment, engaging with a diverse group to support them in working safely and upholding the standards they achieve on a daily basis.
The successful applicant will be skilled in interpreting the requirements of the business and the applicable legislation or compliance requirements, providing practical guidance and timely solutions.
• Relevant HSE qualification
• Lead Auditor Certificate
• Level IV Training and Assessment would be beneficial
• Return to work coordination
• Demonstrated knowledge of current legislation
• Proven experience in ISO 45001, 9001 and 14001
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Membership of relevant professional group
• Able to travel nationally
Our client lives their company values, going above and beyond, doing what they say and caring for their people.
There is opportunity for this role to be based in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch or one of the smaller centres as my client has nationwide offices.
• Health and Wellbeing allowance
• Flexibility to work from home when needed
• Supported professional development
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Suzanne on 09 424 8367 quoting reference #3262.
You can apply directly to the edenfx website here:
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People