• Experience within the industrial, manufacturing or agricultural sectors
• Great organisation, with excellent culture – our client really looks after their people
• Proven experience is required in Environment/RMA is essential
Environment/RMA experience required with ability in health and safety – Stable National organisation
About the role
This is a great opportunity to provide technical support, reporting on compliance requirements, carrying out site audits and playing an essential role in developing solutions.
The focus will be on the Environmental portfolio as well as Occupational Health and Safety.
Your objectives include:
• Support site management team to implement, maintain and continually improve the site quality, environmental, health and safety management systems
• Coordinate site resource consent applications and compliance requirements, HSNO and building warrant of fitness requirements
• Act as the onsite contact for the public and other interested parties for environmental and HSNO enquiries or complaints.
• Support the management of the Works ISO (9001 and 14001) systems
• Lead the site leadership team and staff ensuring compliance and risk requirements are forefront for the activities on site
• Ensure the operation of the Works is carried out in accordance with Hazardous Substances and New Organisms (HSNO) Act requirements
• Act as the onsite contact for the public and other interested parties with any environmental and HSNO enquiries or complaints
• Ensure that the site Health and Safety Systems are managed and functioning appropriately
Skills and experience
You must have a great technical skillset and be the subject matter expert with a strong ability to provide pragmatic and practical advice, in line with legislation, both Environmental and Health and Safety.
Be willing to share your knowledge - always seeking innovative ways to improve. You will need an excellent communication skillset, and an ability to consider all views, to deliver the best solution.
Always professional, but with a dash of humour. Focussed on providing outcomes that are in line with best practice.
• Relevant Audit Qualification with previous experience in a multi-site role
• Strong working knowledge of NZ legislation
• Working knowledge of RMA requirements
• Great project management and coordination skills – with strong ability to prioritise
• Experience within industrial, manufacturing or agricultural sectors
• Highly familiar with ISO audit frameworks
• Ability to report with meaning, providing relevant data for the leadership team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly collaborative and engaging with both internal and external stakeholders
• Proven experience in supporting change, risk management and reduction of harm
About the company
Our client is a consumer co-operative driven by the needs of its shareholders, the land users of New Zealand and with a mission to provide competitively priced essential inputs and world-beating nutrient know-how based on sound science and sustainable practices.
Their values and behaviours include;
Keeping it real, people working for people, genuine and grounded – taking pride both inside and outside of work.
Positive by nature, striving to help clients succeed. Develop and contribute to the wider team and go that extra mile to make it happen.
Lead from the front, positively contributing, staying fresh and working hard with a great team.
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via Apply.
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.
to apply directly to the edenfx website click here:
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Suzanne Peden on +64 9 281 4702 quoting reference # 3287.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz