* Permanent, part time opportunity
* Leading FMCG Company
* Motivate, collaborate and influence
Our client requires an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental Business Partner to provide practical advice and ensure compliance across two sites
Our client is one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest food manufacturers, employing around 6,000 people across 60 sites. Product range is diverse and includes leading brands.
The organisation as a whole has a strong safety culture which is led strongly by Site Management, great systems and the procedures in place.
Based in Christchurch, the Health, Safety and Environmental Business Partner will be responsible for ensuring the business has the capability, expertise and practical know-how to meet the required standards and company targets.
This part-time role will partner with 2 business units to drive continuous improvement and to implement initiatives to achieve best practice from a risk perspective. You will need great experience and exposure preferably within an FMCG environment.
Reporting to the Senior HSE Business Partner, based in Auckland, you will work alongside the site leadership team and other key stakeholders to influence and implement site specific HSE initiatives for the Christchurch business units.
* HSE Policy and Procedure – champion compliance to legislation and company standards
* Reporting and recording – responsible for recording all incident/accident data, then collating and generating monthly reports
* Injury Management – oversee the effective implementation of the injury management programme
* Contribute to the creation of a proactive HSE culture across the board
* Actively promote and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
* Mentor, coach and support key stakeholders
* Provide leadership and technical support to aid in the promotion of best practice and continuous improvement
Skills and experience
* NEBOSH or equivalent Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
* Significant experience in a manufacturing or FMCG environment
* Lead Auditor certification is desirable
* Cert 4 Training and Assessment would be an advantage
* Proven understanding of safety data trends and analysis
* Current working knowledge of legislation, regulations and guidelines
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Motivated, proactive and self-managing
* Successful track record with coaching and influencing
* Strong administration/organisational skills
* Excellent time management skills
* Methodical and systematic in approach
* Excellent oral and written communication/presentation skills
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via email@example.com
Preference will be given to those with the right to work NZ Citizens / Permanent Residents or those with a work visa already in place.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Amanda on 09 424 8367 quoting reference #2910.
edenfx HSE - New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialists
HSE People recruiting HSE People www.edenfx.co.nz