An opportunity has arisen to join a growing Tauranga Asbestos Removal Company, to deliver a safe working environment and a culture of Health & Safety. We are currently ISO 45001 & AS/NZS 4801 accredited.
As our Health & Safety Coordinator you will mange H&S within the company:
- The application of H&S in the workplace
- Identification of Hazards and Risk Minimization
- Investigate & record all incidents
- Maintain H&S Safety manual
- H&S Training
- Internal Audits
You will need:
- An understanding of the responsibilities under the H&S Act 2015
- Previous H&S Experience
- Sound Communication skills
- Dedication to occupational Health & Safety
Flexible hours and good remuneration, $30 - $45 per hour, for the right person.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org