There has never been a more exciting time than NOW to join the Employsure team.
We are driven to be better, in every way as we build better business and have fun along the way. The growth of our business and the success of our people is evident of our continued success in the marketplace.
Combining award-winning HR employment relations and health & safety advisory services, along with cutting-edge software we help people and businesses grow. As part of the Peninsula Group, with our Global HQ in the UK, we provide peace of mind to business owners. 2023 sees us celebrating our 40th Birthday – it is clear we know what we are doing and have become a trusted partner across the globe.
You will be joining THE global leader in HR consultancy and software with over 135,000 clients worldwide and over 3,500 employees worldwide.
What will your day look like?
Employsure has over 30,000 clients and each one has its own unique needs. Just as no two businesses are the same, no two days are. If you enjoy variety, this is the role for you. Typical responsibilities include:
- Working directly with business owners to understand their company and determine their Health & Safety needs.
- Creating tailored documentation, including policies, procedures, handbooks, safe work method statements, and action plans.
- Hitting the road and travelling to visit our diverse client base directly
Your story so far
The perfect fit for this role will have:
- At least 3-5 years of industry experience in Workplace Health & Safety. Consultancy experience is highly desirable, but not mandatory.
- Prior exposure to high risk industries
- Relevant health & safety qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to frequently travel, both regionally and across the South Island
- A current New Zealand driver’s license and access to your own vehicle.
What do we offer you?
We believe everyone has the capacity to be better every day. That is why we are passionate about creating a work environment that enables our people to achieve their best – personally and professionally. We’re a family-run business, who are incredibly ambitious and constantly expanding. With the ability to move quickly, innovate and inform, we can promise you’ll enjoy every single day!
Our Employsure benefits include:
- Access to discounted private Health Insurance
- Discounts on 1000's products from Woolworths & Coles, JB Hifi, Webjet through to fitness & gym memberships
- Company Profit Share based on business performance
- Birthday & Volunteer Leave
Finally, our Ambassador’s Club is the jewel in the crown. To celebrate your 2-year anniversary you’ll be rewarded with:
- An additional week of paid leave and more each year
- Extra paid parental leave
- Funding for further education and upskilling
- Additional volunteer leave
- Your very own, hand carved "bobble-head"
To be a part of our success story and write your own chapter, reach out now for a confidential conversation.
Employsure is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+, people of Māori as Tangata Whenua and Pacific Islander origin, and people with disabilities.