Health, Safety and Wellbeing Specialist
• Championing culture of best practice
• Committed and engaged workforce
• Autonomy and flexibility
BRANZ are a research and consulting company focused on challenging Aotearoa NZ to create a building system that delivers better outcomes for all. With a strong health, safety and wellbeing environment they strive for continuous improvement. This key role is responsible for influencing, driving and promoting an enduring health and safety culture. The role partners with the business, providing specialist advice at operational and strategic levels.
Reporting to the GM People and Capability, in this influential and exciting role you will be empowered to continue to engage an organisation of active participants in Health and Safety. This role touches the full range of HSW risk environments including working with teams that undertake fire, seismic, climate, impact, and wind testing. Demonstrated success at inspiring commitment and ownership of key initiatives throughout an organisation and championing a culture of health, safety and wellbeing are critical.
Essentially we require:
• Outstanding relationship building capability, becoming a “trusted adviser”
• Courage, drive and previous success at maintaining and progressing a strong H&S culture.
• Passion for innovation, excellence, and continuous improvement
• Proven track record in achievement in the health, safety, and wellbeing field preferably within a technical workforce
• The ability to deliver on the HS&W work plan, strengthen systems and manage projects
Experience which includes exposure to research, science or consultancy would be helpful as would exposure working within a technical environment.
This role has flexibility and can be either 4 or 5 days per week. It based at in Judgeford, north of Wellington. BRANZ is based in a purpose-built, five-hectare site, north of Wellington. In addition to their great culture and environment, there are many other benefits including free parking, an onsite subsidised café, income protection and medical insurance, an active social club and much more.
The closing date is Thursday 25 June 2020.
Please contact Emma Norris at Worklife on firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 389961.