* Influential and exciting role
* Varied and interesting risk profile
* Committed and engaged workforce
* Autonomy and flexibility
This dynamic, multi-faceted science-led organisation is unified by a commitment to make a difference for all New Zealanders. With an existing high baseline for health, safety and wellbeing, they strive for continuous improvement. This key role is responsible for influencing, driving and promoting an enduring health and safety culture.
Reporting to the GM People and Capability, the role partners across the business, providing specialist advice at operational and strategic levels. Demonstrated success at inspiring commitment and ownership of key initiatives throughout an organisation and championing a culture of health, safety and wellbeing are critical.
Essentially we require:
* Outstanding relationship building capability
* Drive and previous success at maintaining and progressing a strong health and safety culture.
* Passion for innovation, excellence and continuous improvement
* Proven track record in achievement in the health, safety and wellbeing field preferably within a technical workforce
* The ability to deliver on the HS&W work plan, strengthen systems and manage projects
* Experience in applying and coaching others in risk assessment methods
Experience which includes exposure to research, science or consultancy would be helpful as would as well as experience working in a technical environment.
If required, this role has flexibility in hours/days worked. In addition to a great culture and environment, there are many other benefits including free parking, an onsite subsidised café, income protection and medical insurance, an active social club and much more. The role is based at their national office in northern Wellington.
All applicants must have the legal right to work in NZ
The closing date for this role is Monday 28 September 2020.
Please contact Emma Norris on 021 389 961 or firstname.lastname@example.org