• Work with the best and pursue excellence
• Multi-site HSE experience in engineering, mining or manufacturing
• Autonomous role – influence, motivate, mentor
Competitive salary on offer.
Employees are proud to work within this global organisation who value the pursuit of excellence and their people.
About the company
Using robotics to automate manual processes for many of the world’s leading manufacturers, our client operates at the cutting edge of possibility.
Operating in 12 countries around the Globe, the people within this organisation work, live, and play in some fantastic places. Best of all they are a committed team, who genuinely care about each other.
Designing industry world firsts, solving complex problems, they build clever things and transform industries. Smart, humble, driven – they are proud of what they do.
The role and what we hope you will bring
We are looking for a Health, Safety and Environment Advisor to join our clients’ Australian team. Based in Sydney, reporting to the Group Health and Safety Manager in New Zealand, you will support the Australian Business Units ensuring a safe work environment, aligned with legislative requirements – you will enjoy assisting with the delivery of the HSW Strategy.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the other regions globally – providing you with a challenging and rewarding position, which offers the chance to make a real difference.
Working closely with the Australian senior leadership team, driving and continually improving the HS Management System, leading audit and other assurance programs.
There is a need for infrequent travel to be successful in this role.
We anticipate you will have the following:
• Practical working knowledge of HSW legislation and regulatory requirements across Australia – supporting NSW, VIC, QLD and WA
• Relevant tertiary level qualification
• HSE experience within engineering, mining, or manufacturing industry is highly desired
• Proven ability to work well autonomously with multi-site HSE experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skillset, collaborative, influential and supportive
• Outcome focussed attitude and a natural problem solver
Strong leadership skills and effective verbal and written communication are essential for this role; your ability to influence and coach at all levels is vital in continuing to drive maturity in their health and safety journey.
Our clients Values:
• We pursue excellence
• We are committed to results
• We act with integrity
• Above all, we value people
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria and align with the Values, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please email Suzanne at email@example.com quoting reference #3743.
There are no visa/sponsorship opportunities available with this role. This is a permanent position, therefore only applicants with full, valid, permanent working rights will be considered.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz