• NZQA Accredited Private Training Establishment
• Nationwide provider delivering directly to clients on site or at the purpose built centre
• Adult education/training certification or NZQA assessment is desirable
Seeking professional health and safety trainers for a very busy Accredited Private Training Establishment
About the company and role:
A nationwide provider of Health and Safety training, our client delivers both at the purpose built centre and at client sites.
You will enjoy the variety and the challenge of shaping the future of safety, through education at all levels of an organisation (adults and teenagers) throughout the region.
Practical and experienced, with an excellent understanding of Health and Safety legislation, this is a great opportunity to utilise your passion for training and passing on your knowledge and skills.
You will ideally have:
• Excellent knowledge of legislation
• A qualification in Health and Safety as well as in Training/Education
• Experience in a teaching/training role
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skillset
• Self-motivated and happy to work in an autonomous manner
• Energised by sharing your knowledge to a wider audience
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Suzanne Peden on +64 9 281 4702 quoting reference #3291.
There are no visa/sponsorship opportunities available with this role. This is a permanent position, therefore only applicants with full, valid, permanent working rights will be considered.
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People