• 12-month fixed term contract
• Sustainable and successful export industry
• Work from home
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Safety Systems Business Partner to step up and support this national organisation.
About the role
Our client is a leader in its industry throughout New Zealand, having achieved significant growth since its inception many years ago.
They continually strive to provide a high-quality product and maintain robust relationships with both customers and farmers.
Currently in an exciting phase of change, our client appreciates the need to focus on caring for the health and safety of their people, employees, contractors and visitors, through strong management systems, education, training and visible leadership.
Effectively the go to person for revamping the safety systems, you would understand integrated management systems and policy development. Utilising a solid base of H&S knowledge you will effectively collaborate and consult with people in the business, developing documentation, policy, procedures and systems.
Skills and experience
• Previous manufacturing experience is highly desired
• Must have the ability and confidence to collaborate with the wider business
• Understand reputational risk
• Strong writing skills, able to develop high level documentation for senior leaders
• Pragmatic approach would be useful
• Identifying critical risk and governance framework
• Able to work in a methodical and autonomous manner
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format.
We are not able to consider applicants from overseas or who do not hold a current work visa for these particular roles.
If you have any questions, please contact Samantha on 09 320 4432 quoting reference #3573.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz